2D/LAYOUT ARTIST (M/F)
For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, RABCAT is seeking an experienced 2D/LAYOUT ARTIST (M/F)!
- Completed education or equivalent work experience in graphic design
- Solid grasp of popular trends, design, composition and color is essential
- Proficient in industry standard software packages (Adobe CC)
- Able to define and develop styles
- Outstanding quality awareness
- Concept art / illustration skills are a very welcome plus
- Developing unique, game specific designs, layouts & artworks for premium game productions
- Creating user friendly interface designs
- Designing marketing & promotional material
Our Offer & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working time
- Mobile phones
- Excellent public transportation
- Home office
- Free coffee
- Parking lots
Participate in an exciting and inspiring working environment!
JOB OFFER - PDF
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title in the subject line. Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the 2D/LAYOUT ARTIST (M/F), fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of € 39.200,- gross. Willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
RABCAT - a game studio headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001 - is known for world-class online casino applications with unique game designs, great visuals and strong IPs. RABCAT is part of win2day, a highly popular multichannel gaming platform run jointly by Austrian Lotteries and Casinos Austria AG.