For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, we are seeking an experienced GAME MATHEMATICIAN (m/f/x)!
As a Game Mathematician you will be responsible for creating mathematical models for video slot and interactive instant win games and help the Game Designers and Product Owners fine tune these game concepts to reach the required player experience.
Skills & Requirements ...
- Deep understanding of player centric design and mechanisms of video slot and interactive instant win games
- University degree in mathematics or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a mathematician in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge in combinatorics, statistics, and probability theories
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good programming knowledge for simulations
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Passion for game mechanics
- Love for numbers and problem solving
- Create mathematical models for video slot and interactive instant win games
- Balance and validate games
- Analyse player behaviour
- Develop and explore innovative functionality of slot games
- Contribute original ideas to game logic and game design
OUR OFFER, YOUR BENEFITS ...
- Motivated team
- Subsidized restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Free fruits & coffee
- Excellent public transportation
- Home office & flexible working time
- Fitness area & showers
- Team events
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title in the subject line. Please state the job title in the subject line. For the GAME MATHEMATICIAN (m/f/x) fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of € 56.000,- gross. We are willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
About RABCAT GAMBLING
Headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001, RABCAT GAMBLING has become a leading manufacturer of premium casino game applications for the international iGaming industry. The range of products includes video slots, casino table games, innovative 3D games based on own trademarks and much more. The entire cross-platform game portfolio features a wide range of language
support and is available through our long-time B2B partners Austrian Lotteries, Microgaming and Yggdrasil YGS Masters.
RABCAT GAMBLING premium game content is used by some of the world’s most successful online gaming operators including Bet365, Betsson, Bwin, GVC, Mr Green, Paf, Pokerstars, Unibet, Victor Chandler, William Hill and many more.
RABCAT GAMBLING is a subsidiary of the Austrian Lotteries.