GAME PRODUCT OWNER (M/F)
For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, RABCAT is seeking an experienced GAME PRODUCT OWNER (m/f)!
As our new Game Product Owner, you will lead the vision of our games, from the initial idea to the polished final game. You bring your passion for games and quality and will work hands on with the whole team and our customers to design, implement and improve the games to make them financially successful and really awesome!
Skills & Requirements...
- Excellent understanding of the gambling player needs and the market
- Expert in optimizing the User Experience and Player Immersion
- Solid understanding of the game production processes and requirements
- Focus on a customer centric product quality
- Creative and artistic personality
- Motivate and inspire the team for your ideas
- Constantly looking for new trends, ideas and improvements
- Strong decision making based on both intuition and hard facts
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have...
- Good understanding of the underlying Mathematical principles
- Experience in Game Design
- Track record of creating successful games
- Create financially successful games
- Deliver the best possible user experience for our customers
- Come up with ideas, define screen flows, improve user interfaces, sketch feature orchestration and more
- Manage and oversee the production process to ensure your ideas are implemented in the best possible way
- Keep and share the vision of the game from beginning till end
- Tweak and polish the games to perfection
Our Offer & Benefits
- Young, motivated team
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Free fruits & coffee
- Excellent public transportation
- Flexible working time
- Fitness area & showers
- Parking lots
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Please state the job title in the subject line. We offer applicants an annual salary of € 63.000,- gross. We are willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
About RABCAT GAMBLING
Headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001, RABCAT GAMBLING has become a leading manufacturer of premium casino game applications for the international iGaming industry. The range of products includes video slots, casino table games, innovative 3D games based on own trademarks and much more. The entire cross-platform game portfolio features a wide range of language support and is available through our long-time B2B partners Austrian Lotteries, Microgaming and Yggdrasil YGS Masters.
RABCAT GAMBLING premium game content is used by some of the world's most successful online gaming operators including Bet365, Betsson, Bwin, GVC, Mr Green, Paf, Pokerstars, Unibet, Victor Chandler, William Hill and many more.
RABCAT GAMBLING is a subsidiary of the Austrian Lotteries.