GAME SOFTWARE TESTER
Headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001, Rabcat has become a leading manufacturer of innovative high-quality content for the online gambling market. For enforcement of our staff in Vienna we are looking to allocate this permanent position.
As a Game Software Tester for online games you will assure the technical quality of our growing portfolio of browser-based online games. You will work together with our development team throughout all QA-stages both pre- & post product roll-outs.
Skills & Requirements
- Most importantly, thinking “outside the box”, having exceptional attention to details and being thorough and precise
- Understanding of the software development process and the various roles within a development team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Team-worker, enjoying working within a team
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities, proactive, stress-resistant
- Broad understanding of Windows, as well as different browser types
- Understanding of typical technologies of online-games
- Additionally, previous experience with testing, knowledge and the bug lifecycle and a level of enthusiasm for games and gaming is helpful
- Testing of both flash & Html5 based online games in due consideration of pre-defined acceptance criteria
- Detailed bug reporting through the entire QA-process
Our Offer & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working time
- Mobile phones
- Excellent public transportation
- Home office
- Free coffee
- Parking lots
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title in the subject line.
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the GAME SOFTWARE TESTER (m/f), fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of gross EUR 25.200,-. The salary can be higher to recognize a candidate’s experience and skill level.