GAME SOFTWARE TESTER (M/F)
For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, we are seeking an experienced GAME SOFTWARE TESTER (M/F)!
As a Game Software Tester for online games you will assure the technical quality of our growing portfolio of browser-based online gambling games. You will work together with our development team throughout all QA-stages both pre- & post product rollouts.
Skills & Requirements...
- Most importantly, thinking “outside the box”, having exceptional attention to details and being thorough and precise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamworker, enjoying working within a team
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, proactive, stress-resistant
- Broad understanding of Windows, as well as different browser types
- Exceptional quality awareness
Nice to have...
- Understanding of the software development process and the various roles within a development team
- Knowledge about typical technologies of online games
- Previous experience with testing and the bug lifecycle is helpful
- Enthusiasm towards gaming in general
- Testing of HTML5 based online gambling games in due consideration of pre-defined acceptance criteria
- Detailed bug reporting through the entire QA-process
Our Offer & Benefits
- Young, motivated team
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Free fruits & coffee
- Excellent public transportation
- Flexible working time
- Fitness area & showers
- Parking lots
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Please state the job title in the subject line. We offer applicants an annual salary of € 25.200,- gross. We are willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
About RABCAT GAMBLING
Headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001, RABCAT GAMBLING has become a leading manufacturer of premium casino game applications for the international iGaming industry. The range of products includes video slots, casino table games, innovative 3D games based on own trademarks and much more. The entire cross-platform game portfolio features a wide range of language support and is available through our long-time B2B partners Austrian Lotteries, Microgaming, Quickfire and Yggdrasil YGS Masters.
RABCAT GAMBLING premium game content is used by some of the world's most successful online gaming operators including Bet365, Betsson, Bwin, GVC, Mr Green, Paf, Pokerstars, Unibet, Victor Chandler, William Hill and many more.
RABCAT GAMBLING is a subsidiary of the Austrian Lotteries.