For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, we are seeking an experienced LEAD ARTIST (m/f/x)!
As a Lead Artist you will work on international premium gambling games for various platforms. Your main tasks will include designing and managing the productions in a highly motivated team!
Skills & Requirements ...
- Completed subject-specific education or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional understanding of visual design principles, colour and layout
- Understanding how ideas translate from the conceptual phase to in-game content
- Proficient in 2D and 3D industry standard software packages (Adobe CC, Autodesk Maya / Blender)
- Outstanding quality awareness
- Ability to define and develop art styles
- Team player with great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience as a team leader
- Advanced English (both written and spoken)
- Leading and coordinating art productions in collaboration with the Art Director for premium game productions
- Creation of reference assets and styleguides
- Establish workflows and processes
- Providing clear and constructive feedback
- Research & Development
Our Offer, your Benefits ...
- Motivated team
- Subsidized restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Free fruits & coffee
- Excellent public transportation
- Home Office & Flexible working time
- Fitness area & showers
- Team events
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title in the subject line. For the LEAD ARTIST (m/f/x) fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of EUR 52.500,- gross. We are willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
About RABCAT GAMBLING
RABCAT GAMBLING - a game studio headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001 - is known for world-class online casino applications with unique game designs, great visuals and strong IPs. RABCAT GAMBLING is part of win2day, a highly popular multichannel gaming platform run jointly by Austrian Lotteries and Casinos Austria AG.