LEAD ARTIST - GAMBLING (M/F)
For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, we are looking for an experienced LEAD ARTIST (M/F)!
- Completed education in Game Art / Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience in leading a team
- Deep understanding of composition, layout and colors
- Extensive knowledge of current software packages (Adobe CC, Autodesk Maya, Mudbox, Pixologic ZBrush)
- Outstanding quality awareness
- Able to define and develop styles
- Teamplayer with very good communication skills (ger/en)
- Strong understanding of game development and production in terms of technology and design
- Passion for games
- Leading and coordinating art productions in collaboration with the Art Director
- Creation of reference assets and styleguides
- Establish workflows and processes
- Providing clear and constructive feedback
- Act with high motivation and strong commitment as a role model
- Research & Development
Our Offer & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working time
- Free coffee
- Excellent public transportation
- Work-from-home options
- Office gym & showers
- Parking lots
Participate in an exciting and inspiring working environment!
JOB OFFER - PDF
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Please state the job title in the subject line. Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the LEAD ARTIST (M/F), fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of € 46.200,- gross. Willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
RABCAT - a game studio headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001 - is known for world-class online casino applications with unique game designs, great visuals and strong IPs. RABCAT is part of win2day, a highly popular multichannel gaming platform run jointly by Austrian Lotteries and Casinos Austria AG.