QA LEAD GAME SOFTWARE TESTING
Headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001, Rabcat has become a leading manufacturer of innovative high-quality content for the online gambling market. For enforcement of our staff in Vienna we are looking to allocate this permanent position.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent understanding of the testing process, testing requirements and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leading and managing of team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Thinking “outside the box”, having exceptional attention to details and being thorough and precise
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, proactive, stress-resistant
- Understanding of the software development process and the various roles within a development team
- Good overview of desktop and mobile devices and different browsers
- Fluent in English and German
- Managing and improving the in-house test-process
- Managing and leading the team of in-house software testers
- Coordinating with publisher testing and external test-resources
- Competitive salary and extensive possibilities to improve oneself further
- Become part of an international, growing company pushing todays technologies
- Work in a highly innovative industry
- Participate in an exciting, diversified and inspiring working environment
- Enjoy our partly subsidized canteen with high-quality food
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Up to 5 additional bonus holidays
- Attractive flextime and compensatory time-off system
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title in the subject line.
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the QA LEAD GAME SOFTWARE TESTING (m/f), fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of gross EUR 39.200,-. The salary can be higher to recognize a candidate’s experience and skill level.